Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re:Grzyb

  • purrrfek47@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2003
      My great grandparents moved to Forest City PA. My dad worked in the mines
      when he was 12. He moved us to NJ because there wasn't any work in PA. I
      know that a lot of people moved out of PA into NJ.

      I go back to the cemetery and put flowers on the graves and the town hasn't
      changed a bit since I moved to Nj 40 years ago. Still no work or really
      nothing there.