Burnatowski/Drozd

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 3:14 PM
      I am looking for photos of any Burnatowskis or Drozd from the Bukowsko
      area, including Nowotaniec and Nadolany.

      We have a new member, Tomasz who is a descendant of Marianna Burnatowska.

      thanks
      Debibe
    • sturnas
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4 11:58 AM
        Perhaps we have a connection.
        I am related to the Drozd as well as the Burnat families.
        My Grandfather was Wawrzyniec Drozd from Nowotaniec. His mother-in-law's
        maiden name was Marianna Burnat.
        If anyone can make a connection, it's Debbie
        Sharon

        In a message dated 8/1/2013 6:14:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        daveg@... writes:

        I am looking for photos of any Burnatowskis or Drozd from the Bukowsko
        area, including Nowotaniec and Nadolany.

        We have a new member, Tomasz who is a descendant of Marianna Burnatowska.

        thanks
        Debibe

      • Madeline
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4 12:02 PM
          Hello, I am also related to Drozd and possibly Burnat families.

          Madeline

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4 12:18 PM
            Tomasz is new to the list (he hasn't posted yet) and he has just
            started working on his genealogy. He does not live in southeast Poland.

            Tomasz and I are working on his "tree" and I haven't sent him sibling
            information yet (Maria Burnatowski siblings).

            His grandmother was Maria Katarzyna Burnatowski (not sure if Burnats
            would be from the same family) born in 1909 Nowotaniec.
            Her parents were Jan Burnatowski and Ewa Polny. Ewa was Jan's second
            wife, if Maria's baptismal record is correct.

            Jan Burnatowski's first wife was Katarzyna Drozd. They had 8 children.
            At least one of these 8 immigrated to the U.S. (Pennsylvania).

            The surname Standryk is also in Tomasz's family.

            That's all I'm going to say for now. ;)

            Debbie

            jsturn5@... wrote:
            > Perhaps we have a connection.
            > I am related to the Drozd as well as the Burnat families.
            > My Grandfather was Wawrzyniec Drozd from Nowotaniec. His mother-in-law's
            > maiden name was Marianna Burnat.
            > If anyone can make a connection, it's Debbie
            > Sharon
            >

            > In a message dated 8/1/2013 6:14:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > daveg@... writes:
            >

            > I am looking for photos of any Burnatowskis or Drozd from the Bukowsko
            > area, including Nowotaniec and Nadolany.
            >
            > We have a new member, Tomasz who is a descendant of Marianna Burnatowska.
            >
            > thanks
            > Debbie

          • tomasz.kaskow
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4 1:44 PM
              Hello

              Maybe I write the facts.

              My name is Tomasz Ka¶ków, my grandmother's name is Irena (maiden name Standryk), she married Eugeniusz Ka¶ków.. so she is Irena Ka¶ków.

              I know that she lived in Nadolany. Her father are Micha³ Standryk and Maria Burnatowska. Her grandfather are Jan Burnatowski ,grandmother are Katarzyna. My grandmother couldn't remember the name of her grandmother. I am looking information on internet.. and I found Jan Burnatowski and Katarzyna Drozd.

              http://www.semanchuk.com/gen/data/debbieg/NowotaniecBanns/volume4.html
              (Original Record Page 48)

              So.. name and surname first its correct.. Katarzyna are same.. so.. i think that its Katarzyna Drozd.

              I know that Irena Standryk born in 1930. Maria Standryk (Burnatowska) is buried in the cemetery in Wroc³aw. I don't know why she moved to Wroc³aw..

              Micha³ Standyk and Maria Burnatowska has children: Irena, Ferdynand, Józefa, Teresa. Ferdynand lived in £ód¼. Children and Teresa live in Sanok.

              Maybe Jan Burnatowski its correct like.. Jan Burnatoski..?

              I thought that I could solve the branch of the family tree .. but I see that everything is complicated

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4 9:41 PM
                On Aug 4, 2013, at 4:44 PM, tomasz.kaskow wrote:

                > Hello
                >
                > Maybe I write the facts.
                >
                > My name is Tomasz Ka¶ków, my grandmother's name is Irena (maiden name Standryk), she married Eugeniusz Ka¶ków.. so she is Irena Ka¶ków.
                >
                > I know that she lived in Nadolany. Her father are Micha³ Standryk and Maria Burnatowska. Her grandfather are Jan Burnatowski ,grandmother are Katarzyna. My grandmother couldn't remember the name of her grandmother. I am looking information on internet.. and I found Jan Burnatowski and Katarzyna Drozd.
                >
                > http://www.semanchuk.com/gen/data/debbieg/NowotaniecBanns/volume4.html
                > (Original Record Page 48)
                >
                > So.. name and surname first its correct.. Katarzyna are same.. so.. i think that its Katarzyna Drozd.

                Hi Tomasz,
                Welcome to the list! =) I think Katarzyna Drozd is a good guess.

                > I know that Irena Standryk born in 1930. Maria Standryk (Burnatowska) is buried in the cemetery in Wroc³aw. I don't know why she moved to Wroc³aw..
                >
                > Micha³ Standyk and Maria Burnatowska has children: Irena, Ferdynand, Józefa, Teresa. Ferdynand lived in £ód¼. Children and Teresa live in Sanok.
                >
                > Maybe Jan Burnatowski its correct like.. Jan Burnatoski..?
                >
                > I thought that I could solve the branch of the family tree .. but I see that everything is complicated

                You *can* figure out this branch of your family tree. It might be complicated, but you can do it. Many of the people on this group have figured out their own trees. And most of us don't speak Polish. =)

                Drozd can be a little difficult to research because it is a very common surname in the Bukowsko area. (My grandmother was Viktoria Drozd of Nagórzany.) But you can do it!

                > --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Tomasz is new to the list (he hasn't posted yet) and he has just
                >> started working on his genealogy. He does not live in southeast Poland.
                >>
                >> Tomasz and I are working on his "tree" and I haven't sent him sibling
                >> information yet (Maria Burnatowski siblings).
                >>
                >> His grandmother was Maria Katarzyna Burnatowski (not sure if Burnats
                >> would be from the same family) born in 1909 Nowotaniec.
                >> Her parents were Jan Burnatowski and Ewa Polny. Ewa was Jan's second
                >> wife, if Maria's baptismal record is correct.
                >>
                >> Jan Burnatowski's first wife was Katarzyna Drozd. They had 8 children.
                >> At least one of these 8 immigrated to the U.S. (Pennsylvania).
                >>
                >> The surname Standryk is also in Tomasz's family.
                >>
                >> That's all I'm going to say for now. ;)
                >>
                >> Debbie
                >>
                >> jsturn5@... wrote:
                >>> Perhaps we have a connection.
                >>> I am related to the Drozd as well as the Burnat families.
                >>> My Grandfather was Wawrzyniec Drozd from Nowotaniec. His mother-in-law's
                >>> maiden name was Marianna Burnat.
                >>> If anyone can make a connection, it's Debbie
                >>> Sharon
                >>>

                >>> In a message dated 8/1/2013 6:14:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                >>> daveg@... writes:
                >>>

                >>> I am looking for photos of any Burnatowskis or Drozd from the Bukowsko
                >>> area, including Nowotaniec and Nadolany.
                >>>
                >>> We have a new member, Tomasz who is a descendant of Marianna Burnatowska.
                >>>
                >>> thanks
                >>> Debbie

              • tomasz.kaskow
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 5 1:56 AM
                  Hello again..

                  I have new information today..

                  Father of Irena Standryk (Ka¶ków) was Stefan Standryk !!! not Micha³ Standryk.. :/

                  Everything colapse..

                  Her mother was Maria Burnatowska (Standryk).

                  I think that she was mother my grandma and my grandma have not stepmother..

                  I must call to Wroc³aw.. to church where Maria Burnatowska (Standryk) was burried on cementery.

                  --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Philip Semanchuk <philip@...> wrote:

                  > On Aug 4, 2013, at 4:44 PM, tomasz.kaskow wrote:
                  >
                  > > Hello
                  > >
                  > > Maybe I write the facts.
                  > >
                  > > My name is Tomasz Ka¶ków, my grandmother's name is Irena (maiden name Standryk), she married Eugeniusz Ka¶ków.. so she is Irena Ka¶ków.
                  > >
                  > > I know that she lived in Nadolany. Her father are Micha³ Standryk and Maria Burnatowska. Her grandfather are Jan Burnatowski ,grandmother are Katarzyna. My grandmother couldn't remember the name of her grandmother. I am looking information on internet.. and I found Jan Burnatowski and Katarzyna Drozd.
                  > >
                  > > http://www.semanchuk.com/gen/data/debbieg/NowotaniecBanns/volume4.html
                  > > (Original Record Page 48)
                  > >
                  > > So.. name and surname first its correct.. Katarzyna are same.. so.. i think that its Katarzyna Drozd.
                  >
                  > Hi Tomasz,
                  > Welcome to the list! =) I think Katarzyna Drozd is a good guess.
                  >

                  > > I know that Irena Standryk born in 1930. Maria Standryk (Burnatowska) is buried in the cemetery in Wroc³aw. I don't know why she moved to Wroc³aw..
                  > >
                  > > Micha³ Standyk and Maria Burnatowska has children: Irena, Ferdynand, Józefa, Teresa. Ferdynand lived in £ód¼. Children and Teresa live in Sanok.
                  > >
                  > > Maybe Jan Burnatowski its correct like.. Jan Burnatoski..?
                  > >
                  > > I thought that I could solve the branch of the family tree .. but I see that everything is complicated
                  >
                  > You *can* figure out this branch of your family tree. It might be complicated, but you can do it. Many of the people on this group have figured out their own trees. And most of us don't speak Polish. =)
                  >
                  > Drozd can be a little difficult to research because it is a very common surname in the Bukowsko area. (My grandmother was Viktoria Drozd of Nagórzany.) But you can do it!
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  > Philip
                  >

                  > > --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Greenlee <daveg@> wrote:
                  > >>
                  > >> Tomasz is new to the list (he hasn't posted yet) and he has just
                  > >> started working on his genealogy. He does not live in southeast Poland.
                  > >>
                  > >> Tomasz and I are working on his "tree" and I haven't sent him sibling
                  > >> information yet (Maria Burnatowski siblings).
                  > >>
                  > >> His grandmother was Maria Katarzyna Burnatowski (not sure if Burnats
                  > >> would be from the same family) born in 1909 Nowotaniec.
                  > >> Her parents were Jan Burnatowski and Ewa Polny. Ewa was Jan's second
                  > >> wife, if Maria's baptismal record is correct.
                  > >>
                  > >> Jan Burnatowski's first wife was Katarzyna Drozd. They had 8 children.
                  > >> At least one of these 8 immigrated to the U.S. (Pennsylvania).
                  > >>
                  > >> The surname Standryk is also in Tomasz's family.
                  > >>
                  > >> That's all I'm going to say for now. ;)
                  > >>
                  > >> Debbie

                • tomasz.kaskow
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 5 3:10 AM