Southeastern Poland Researcher

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      I have another Polish researcher to recommend for south/southeastern
      Poland. Kasia lives in Warsaw but will travel to "our" area. She would
      like to combine several assignments so as to make it cheaper for people.

      Kasia's English is excellent and she's been doing research for over 15
      years. Aside from my own, I have several others' recommendations for
      Kasia.

      If you would like her contact information, write to me privately.

      Thanks
      Debbie
    • Pj Riggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
        thanks for the information
        I am working on the information I have at the moment and checking on what I have as facts.  Been doing some history reading in books to also look for clues. I will keep you posted. It will be a couple weeks before I have it not so scattered.
        thanks for the help and I have it in my mail box saved
        Pam