Polish Jewish Records on Ancestry

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Ancestry.com has added a lot of Polish Jewish records from WWII. I
      don't know if these were originally acquired by JRI or Jewish Gen Web
      and turned over to ancestry.com so this may or may not be new
      information.

      You need to have a subscription to ancestry.com's WORLD in order to
      see the records: http://www.ancestry.com/cs/reccol/default

      Debbie
    • Shosh E.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
        Thank you Debbie

        I've participated in the indexing of some of those projects.
        Still in Israel till tonight.

        Shosh

        To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com