Re: Oldest person in Bukowsko

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013
      Yes, that's how I got clued into it. The newspaper was running several stories about this supercentenarian walking miles to the county seat in excellent health. I found this hard to believe so I started tracking her back through the censuses, I found her true age (which got smaller and smaller going backwards).

      Justin