Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Hurtak / Hustak?

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
      How about "Hujsak?" Close enough? If so, Liz, has this surname and I
      found a Feliks Hujsak as a witness to a wedding which took place in
      Bukowsko, 1900 between Wal~enty Chrza~szcz and Katarzyna Dudus~. Feliks
      Hujsak was a farm owner.
      I also have a Marianna Hujsak who was married to Andrzej Kotecki in
      Bukowsko prior to 1859. That's all I have on them. They had a daughter,
      Zofia Kotecka who was born in 1859. Zofia married Jo~zef Zytka and
      that's my line (Zytka).

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
        On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 16:26, Debbie wrote:
        > Philip,
        > How about "Hujsak?" Close enough?

        Close but no cigar. I have a Hujsak (Felicia) as a great-aunt by
        marriage; we were just talking about this weren't we? =)

        Thanks