Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Family Search (LDS)

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2013

      Glad you found your "first".

      RE: "I wonder if Bojuczak might should be Bonczak? Iwan's mother was a
      Bonczak. Otherwise I don't know what to make of that name."

      I bet you're correct.

      RE: "I should also say that this might be the first typewritten record
      I've ever seen related to my family. Oh, it's too easy!"

      That will change. ;)