Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Family Search (LDS)

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 6:23 AM
      On May 18, 2013, at 7:12 AM, Kathy wrote:

      > Philip,
      > Do you need the image of the actual ship manifest? I found it on Ancestry.

      That would be great, thanks! Please email it to me off the list since the list does not accept attachments.

      My guess is that I could also find the image in the LDS collection but it might take a while.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 18 7:22 AM

        Glad you found your "first".

        RE: "I wonder if Bojuczak might should be Bonczak? Iwan's mother was a
        Bonczak. Otherwise I don't know what to make of that name."

        I bet you're correct.

        RE: "I should also say that this might be the first typewritten record
        I've ever seen related to my family. Oh, it's too easy!"

        That will change. ;)