Re: Family Search (LDS)

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 4:12 AM
      Do you need the image of the actual ship manifest? I found it on Ancestry.

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 5 , May 18 6:23 AM
        On May 18, 2013, at 7:12 AM, Kathy wrote:

        > Philip,
        > Do you need the image of the actual ship manifest? I found it on Ancestry.

        That would be great, thanks! Please email it to me off the list since the list does not accept attachments.

        My guess is that I could also find the image in the LDS collection but it might take a while.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 18 7:22 AM

          Glad you found your "first".

          RE: "I wonder if Bojuczak might should be Bonczak? Iwan's mother was a
          Bonczak. Otherwise I don't know what to make of that name."

          I bet you're correct.

          RE: "I should also say that this might be the first typewritten record
          I've ever seen related to my family. Oh, it's too easy!"

          That will change. ;)