Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Lemks

  • Robert Piech
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2013
      Larry,

      Sorry that I did not answer. My grandmother died (pneumonia).
      She was born in Leszczawa Dolna (probably she was also Wallachian/Lemks). Her familly was also emigrated to the US. Unfortunately, I could not ask her about detail.

      Yes Larry, it was combination behinde these people.
      Yes, Ruthenians were Slavic people.

      Robert