Polish Victims of Nazi Germany

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      I received the following request from Alex Storozynski, author and
      president of the Kosciuszko Foundation.

      Do you know anyone who survived the atrocities of WWII? Would they be
      willing to talk on camera about what they witnessed?

      The Holocaust museum in Washington DC is looking for non-Jewish Poles
      who would be willing to talk about what they went through during WWII.

      This is a very important initiative to preserve the history of Poland
      while these Polish survivors are still with us. So please join us on
      May 6th at the Kosciuszko Foundation to learn more about this initiative.

      And because many seniors do not use email or the Internet, please call
      them and tell them that we want to hear about their lives during WWII,
      and to preserve their history.

      Click here for more information:
      http://www.thekf.org/events/upcoming_events/820871_10151349423137961/

      or call #212-734-2130