Re: [bukowsko_triangle] surname Niezabitowski(?)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2005
      Roman,

      Thanks for doing my work. ;)
      I didn't have access to the web site so I was going from memory
      - we know how that went!

      A quick search turned up a Niezabitowski in Marriage Vol. III.

      FYI Polish baptismal parties are similar to weddings; food, vodka,
      dancing!

      Debbie

      Roman wrote:
      > Debbie,
      >
      > Better take a closer look. I am quite sure that the surname, including a
      > Stanisław Niezabitowski, is found in your marriage files. :)
      >
      > Roman
      >
      > On 4/7/2013 11:43 PM, Elizabeth Reiser wrote:
      >>

      >> Philip,
      >>
      >> I am with Ela. I do not recall seeing this surname in any of the
      >> Bukowsko records nor in the Nowotaniec records that I've seen.
      >>
      >> Have you checked Rymut's surname database to see if it comes up as a
      >> "correct" spelling?
      >>
      >> Debbie, just back from a Polish baptismal party.
      >>
      >> --- On Sun, 4/7/13, Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
      >> <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>> wrote:
      >>
      >> From: Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
      >> <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>>
      >> Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] surname Niezabitowski(?)
      >> To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
      >> <mailto:bukowsko_triangle%40yahoogroups.com>
      >> Date: Sunday, April 7, 2013, 8:52 PM
      >>

      >> Hi all,
      >> I got an out-of-the-blue request for information about the surname
      >> Niezabitowski, specifically Henrik Stanislaw Niezabitowski (1809-1876)
      >> who might be from Bukowsko.
      >>
      >> I don't recall seeing this surname in the BT at all. Does this ring a
      >> bell with anyone?
      >>
      >> Thanks
      >> Philip
    • Emil
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 9 3:05 AM
        Source:
        http://www.bieszczady.net.pl/rzepedz.php
        Emil

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 9 5:17 PM
          On Apr 8, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Roman wrote:

          > Phil,
          >
          > I was going to leave this up to Debbie but apparently she is busy... :)
          >
          > 1837 Jan 26: Seweryn Niezabitowski, son of Ignatius, married Ludwika
          > Jakubowska, daughter of Jan Niezabitowski, in Rzepedź.
          >
          > 1856 Aug 5: Jan Szymonowicz married Wanda Niezabitowska, daughter of
          > Stanisław and Remiga Pozniak, in Rzepedż.
          >
          > 1866 Sep 29: Stanisław Niezabitowski, proprietarius bonorum Rzepedź,
          > was a witness to the marriage of Vladimir Poźniak and Natalia Michalina
          > Sypniewska.
          >
          > 1872 Nov 24: Ludwik Białobrzeski married Maria Niezabitowska, daughter
          > of Stanisław and Remiga Pozniak, in Rzepedź.
          >
          > 1884 Sep 29: Feliks Niezabitowski (44), widower after Maria Rychlinska,
          > son of Stanisław and Remiga, married Antonina Jordan in Bukowsko.
          >
          > Also from the Book of Banns...
          >
          > 1871: Jan Niezabitowski and Karolina Wieczorek from Rzeszów announced
          > their desire to get married. No indication that the wedding took place.

          Thanks, Roman. It's interesting that almost all of the Niezabitowski references are in Rzepedż. Combined with the reference Emil posted, my guess is that Stanisław was born in Rzepedż.