Re: [bukowsko_triangle] surname Niezabitowski(?)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2005
      Roman,

      Thanks for doing my work. ;)
      I didn't have access to the web site so I was going from memory
      - we know how that went!

      A quick search turned up a Niezabitowski in Marriage Vol. III.

      FYI Polish baptismal parties are similar to weddings; food, vodka,
      dancing!

      Debbie

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 7, 2013

          I am with Ela. I do not recall seeing this surname in any of the Bukowsko records nor in the Nowotaniec records that I've seen.

          Have you checked Rymut's surname database to see if it comes up as a "correct" spelling?

          Debbie, just back from a Polish baptismal party.

          I got an out-of-the-blue request for information about the surname Niezabitowski, specifically Henrik Stanislaw Niezabitowski (1809-1876) who might be from Bukowsko.

          I don't recall seeing this surname in the BT at all. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

          Thanks

        • Roman
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 7, 2013

            Better take a closer look. I am quite sure that the surname, including a
            Stanisław Niezabitowski, is found in your marriage files. :)

            Roman

            On 4/7/2013 11:43 PM, Elizabeth Reiser wrote:

            > Philip,
            >
            > I am with Ela. I do not recall seeing this surname in any of the
            > Bukowsko records nor in the Nowotaniec records that I've seen.
            >
            > Have you checked Rymut's surname database to see if it comes up as a
            > "correct" spelling?
            >
            > Debbie, just back from a Polish baptismal party.
            >
            > --- On Sun, 4/7/13, Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
            > <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>> wrote:
            >
            > From: Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
            > <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>>
            > Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] surname Niezabitowski(?)
            > To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:bukowsko_triangle%40yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Sunday, April 7, 2013, 8:52 PM
            >

            > Hi all,
            > I got an out-of-the-blue request for information about the surname
            > Niezabitowski, specifically Henrik Stanislaw Niezabitowski (1809-1876)
            > who might be from Bukowsko.
            >
            > I don't recall seeing this surname in the BT at all. Does this ring a
            > bell with anyone?
            >
            > Thanks
            > Philip

          • Emil
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 7, 2013
              Stanislaw NIEZABITOWSKI
              Approximately 1832 years Rzeped¼ became the property of Stanislaw Niezabitowski, Polish army officer who, after the fall of the November Uprising, he settled down for the rest of life.
              In Rzeped¼, the church, a wooden bell tower. Next to the cemetery with the tomb of Stanislaus Niezabitowski.
              ------------
              Stanis³aw Niezabitowski
              Oko³o 1832 roku Rzeped¼ przesz³a na w³asno¶æ Stanis³awa Niezabitowskiego, oficera wojsk polskich, który po upadku powstania listopadowego osiad³ tu na resztê ¿ycia.
              W Rzepedzi, Przy cerkwi drewniana dzwonnica wkomponowana w kamienne ogrodzenie. Obok cmentarz z nagrobkiem Stanis³awa Niezabitowskiego.
              ----------------------------

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 8, 2013
                On Apr 8, 2013, at 2:08 AM, Emil wrote:

                > Stanislaw NIEZABITOWSKI
                > Approximately 1832 years Rzeped¼ became the property of Stanislaw Niezabitowski, Polish army officer who, after the fall of the November Uprising, he settled down for the rest of life.
                > In Rzeped¼, the church, a wooden bell tower. Next to the cemetery with the tomb of Stanislaus Niezabitowski.
                > ------------
                > Stanis³aw Niezabitowski
                > Oko³o 1832 roku Rzeped¼ przesz³a na w³asno¶æ Stanis³awa Niezabitowskiego, oficera wojsk polskich, który po upadku powstania listopadowego osiad³ tu na resztê ¿ycia.
                > W Rzepedzi, Przy cerkwi drewniana dzwonnica wkomponowana w kamienne ogrodzenie. Obok cmentarz z nagrobkiem Stanis³awa Niezabitowskiego.
                > ----------------------------

                Dziękuję, Emil. What is the source of this information?

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 8, 2013
                  On Apr 8, 2013, at 1:48 AM, Roman wrote:

                  > Debbie,
                  >
                  > Better take a closer look. I am quite sure that the surname, including a
                  > Stanisław Niezabitowski, is found in your marriage files. :)

                  Hi Roman,
                  How about a hint? =)

                  I googled semanchuk.com for Niezabitowski (which I should have done before) and I found several references, but none to Stanisław.

                  > On 4/7/2013 11:43 PM, Elizabeth Reiser wrote:
                  >>

                  >> Philip,
                  >>
                  >> I am with Ela. I do not recall seeing this surname in any of the
                  >> Bukowsko records nor in the Nowotaniec records that I've seen.
                  >>
                  >> Have you checked Rymut's surname database to see if it comes up as a
                  >> "correct" spelling?
                  >>
                  >> Debbie, just back from a Polish baptismal party.
                  >>
                  >> --- On Sun, 4/7/13, Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
                  >> <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> From: Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
                  >> <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>>
                  >> Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] surname Niezabitowski(?)
                  >> To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
                  >> <mailto:bukowsko_triangle%40yahoogroups.com>
                  >> Date: Sunday, April 7, 2013, 8:52 PM
                  >>

                  >> Hi all,
                  >> I got an out-of-the-blue request for information about the surname
                  >> Niezabitowski, specifically Henrik Stanislaw Niezabitowski (1809-1876)
                  >> who might be from Bukowsko.
                  >>
                  >> I don't recall seeing this surname in the BT at all. Does this ring a
                  >> bell with anyone?
                  >>
                  >> Thanks
                  >> Philip

                • Roman
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 8, 2013
                    Phil,

                    I was going to leave this up to Debbie but apparently she is busy... :)

                    1837 Jan 26: Seweryn Niezabitowski, son of Ignatius, married Ludwika
                    Jakubowska, daughter of Jan Niezabitowski, in Rzepedź.

                    1856 Aug 5: Jan Szymonowicz married Wanda Niezabitowska, daughter of
                    Stanisław and Remiga Pozniak, in Rzepedż.

                    1866 Sep 29: Stanisław Niezabitowski, proprietarius bonorum Rzepedź,
                    was a witness to the marriage of Vladimir Poźniak and Natalia Michalina
                    Sypniewska.

                    1872 Nov 24: Ludwik Białobrzeski married Maria Niezabitowska, daughter
                    of Stanisław and Remiga Pozniak, in Rzepedź.

                    1884 Sep 29: Feliks Niezabitowski (44), widower after Maria Rychlinska,
                    son of Stanisław and Remiga, married Antonina Jordan in Bukowsko.

                    Also from the Book of Banns...

                    1871: Jan Niezabitowski and Karolina Wieczorek from Rzeszów announced
                    their desire to get married. No indication that the wedding took place.

                    Roman

                    On 4/8/2013 8:20 AM, Philip Semanchuk wrote:

                    > On Apr 8, 2013, at 1:48 AM, Roman wrote:
                    >
                    >> Debbie,
                    >>
                    >> Better take a closer look. I am quite sure that the surname, including a
                    >> Stanisław Niezabitowski, is found in your marriage files. :)
                    >
                    > Hi Roman,
                    > How about a hint? =)
                    >
                    > I googled semanchuk.com for Niezabitowski (which I should have done
                    > before) and I found several references, but none to Stanisław.
                    >
                    > Cheers
                    > Philip
                    >

                    >> On 4/7/2013 11:43 PM, Elizabeth Reiser wrote:
                    >>>

                    >>> Philip,
                    >>>
                    >>> I am with Ela. I do not recall seeing this surname in any of the
                    >>> Bukowsko records nor in the Nowotaniec records that I've seen.
                    >>>
                    >>> Have you checked Rymut's surname database to see if it comes up as a
                    >>> "correct" spelling?
                    >>>
                    >>> Debbie, just back from a Polish baptismal party.
                    >>>
                    >>> --- On Sun, 4/7/13, Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
                    > <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>
                    >>> <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>> wrote:
                    >>>
                    >>> From: Philip Semanchuk <philip@...
                    > <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>
                    >>> <mailto:philip%40semanchuk.com>>
                    >>> Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] surname Niezabitowski(?)
                    >>> To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
                    > <mailto:bukowsko_triangle%40yahoogroups.com>
                    >>> <mailto:bukowsko_triangle%40yahoogroups.com>
                    >>> Date: Sunday, April 7, 2013, 8:52 PM
                    >>>

                    >>> Hi all,
                    >>> I got an out-of-the-blue request for information about the surname
                    >>> Niezabitowski, specifically Henrik Stanislaw Niezabitowski (1809-1876)
                    >>> who might be from Bukowsko.
                    >>>
                    >>> I don't recall seeing this surname in the BT at all. Does this ring a
                    >>> bell with anyone?
                    >>>
                    >>> Thanks
                    >>> Philip

                  • Emil
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 9, 2013
                      Source:
                      http://www.bieszczady.net.pl/rzepedz.php
                      Emil

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 9, 2013
                        On Apr 8, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Roman wrote:

                        > Phil,
                        >
                        > I was going to leave this up to Debbie but apparently she is busy... :)
                        >
                        > 1837 Jan 26: Seweryn Niezabitowski, son of Ignatius, married Ludwika
                        > Jakubowska, daughter of Jan Niezabitowski, in Rzepedź.
                        >
                        > 1856 Aug 5: Jan Szymonowicz married Wanda Niezabitowska, daughter of
                        > Stanisław and Remiga Pozniak, in Rzepedż.
                        >
                        > 1866 Sep 29: Stanisław Niezabitowski, proprietarius bonorum Rzepedź,
                        > was a witness to the marriage of Vladimir Poźniak and Natalia Michalina
                        > Sypniewska.
                        >
                        > 1872 Nov 24: Ludwik Białobrzeski married Maria Niezabitowska, daughter
                        > of Stanisław and Remiga Pozniak, in Rzepedź.
                        >
                        > 1884 Sep 29: Feliks Niezabitowski (44), widower after Maria Rychlinska,
                        > son of Stanisław and Remiga, married Antonina Jordan in Bukowsko.
                        >
                        > Also from the Book of Banns...
                        >
                        > 1871: Jan Niezabitowski and Karolina Wieczorek from Rzeszów announced
                        > their desire to get married. No indication that the wedding took place.

                        Thanks, Roman. It's interesting that almost all of the Niezabitowski references are in Rzepedż. Combined with the reference Emil posted, my guess is that Stanisław was born in Rzepedż.