Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Researcher for Lwow/Lviv

  • Aalexi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hi Debb,

      I might need one soon, for my Zagorz research, I have being waiting for a reply from them for to long... time is going by and my search is on stand still mode.
      How far would she be from my area of interest?
      Anna

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        Aalexi, is this Zagorz near Sanok? I have some records that include Zagorz occasionally. Anything I can look up easily? Sandy