Researcher for Lwow/Lviv

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      If anyone is interested, I know a Polish researcher who will do
      research in southeast Poland and "western" Ukraine. She will also take
      photos of villages, cemeteries and so on.

      If you'd like her contact information (it's NOT me) please contact me
      privately.

      Debbie
    • Aalexi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
        Hi Debb,

        I might need one soon, for my Zagorz research, I have being waiting for a reply from them for to long... time is going by and my search is on stand still mode.
        How far would she be from my area of interest?
        Anna

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
          Aalexi, is this Zagorz near Sanok? I have some records that include Zagorz occasionally. Anything I can look up easily? Sandy