Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Bukowsko Area Phone Book

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
      Gloria,

      Yesterday I posted that I had uploaded pages from area villages onto
      my web site. Message # 13065 " Area Telephone Book Pages"

      www.polishfamily.com click on Polish Phonebooks and then Dudynce.

      Debbie

      Walt/Gloria Elston wrote:
      > Does anyone have a phone book for the Bukowsko area? I'm looking for
      > people from the Dudynce area with the surname Pastuszak.
      >
      > Gloria

    • Walt/Gloria Elston
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
        Many thanks,

        On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Gloria,
        >
        > Yesterday I posted that I had uploaded pages from area villages onto
        > my web site. Message # 13065 " Area Telephone Book Pages"
        >
        > www.polishfamily.com click on Polish Phonebooks and then Dudynce.
        >
        > Debbie
        >

        > Walt/Gloria Elston wrote:
        > > Does anyone have a phone book for the Bukowsko area? I'm looking for
        > > people from the Dudynce area with the surname Pastuszak.
        > >
        > > Gloria

      • Aalexi
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2013
          Gloria,

          I do not know if the following would be of any service, but regardless it might come handy in the future

          AD

          http://www.loc.gov/rr/european/phoneua/uadigdir.html

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 22, 2013
            Very interesting. thank you. I will have to spend some time on that site.