Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Pedigree collapse

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
      Larry,

      This is exactly why I have said for years that I am related to
      everyone in Bukowsko and my genealogy program proves it. ;)

      Debbie

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
        On Mar 9, 2013, at 11:18 PM, Sjmaher5697@... wrote:

        > I don't know about the math, but I can tell you that the same surnames popped up a lot in my ancestral village.... Sandy

        After some research, I learned that grandfather's parents were first cousins. Now I realize they were just doing their part to make the math work out! All the same, I'm pretty glad they decided to move out of that village.