Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Heredis?

  • Jean-Claude Zytka
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9 1:44 PM
      Using Heredis for more than 6 years now. Started with Heredis 10 and now using the new Heredis 13 update for some weeks.
      I am right now in Poland visiting family in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Slawa, with Heredis on my laptop, and using it to record and process informations, and display different family trees quickly and easily. Quick syncro with my home computer when I am back home with standard USB key.
      But I am not sûre if they have an english version...
      Dobry wieczor,

      Jean-Claude

      Anyone here using Heredis to organize their genealogy records?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9 3:55 PM
        On Mar 9, 2013, at 4:44 PM, Jean-Claude Zytka wrote:

        > Philip,
        > Using Heredis for more than 6 years now. Started with Heredis 10 and now using the new Heredis 13 update for some weeks.
        > I am right now in Poland visiting family in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Slawa, with Heredis on my laptop, and using it to record and process informations, and display different family trees quickly and easily. Quick syncro with my home computer when I am back home with standard USB key.
        > But I am not sûre if they have an english version...
        > Dobry wieczor,

        Thanks Jean-Claude,
        I downloaded it last night and played with it a little. I like the navigation better than what Reunion offers. I paid for a full license for Heredis (English language Mac version) and we'll see how it goes. Looks good so far. Thanks for sharing your experience. It's nice to hear from someone who has a history with it.

      • larrybell13071
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9 4:18 PM
          Phil,

          I updated from Reunion 9 to Reunion 10 not long ago. The new version is much easier to navigate because there is an index column along the RH side.

          Larry

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10 7:41 PM
            On Mar 9, 2013, at 7:18 PM, larrybell.cny@... wrote:

            > Phil,
            >
            > I updated from Reunion 9 to Reunion 10 not long ago. The new version is much easier to navigate because there is an index column along the RH side.

            Thanks, Larry. The upgrade from 9 to 10 is $50. That's steep for an upgrade, and just $20 less than a brand new copy of Heredis. I'll try the latter for a while and see how it goes.