Re: DNA Testing Notification

  • larrybell13071
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 4:46 PM

      Thanks for your help!

      I think I discovered a deal.

      The 23 and me autosomal test is the same as Family Finder test used by Family Tree DNA--but they have different data groups. FTDNA has an option to transfer the 23and me test to their data base for $89. Such a deal! Buy the $99 special at 23 and me, then transfer it over to FTDNA for $89, get the advantage of both data groups, and save $100.

      http://www.familytreedna.com/faq/answers.aspx?id=42#1692

      Larry