Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Name of Town in Poland/Austria

  • Madeline
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      Dear Jurek, Thank you so much. The State of Pennsylvania had the spelling of my grandmother's last name incorrect and I was assuming the spelling of the town where my grandfather came from was not spelled correctly either. This is fabulous. We had no clue where my grandfather came from.

      Thank you so much for your response.

      Madeline