Name of Town in Poland/Austria

  • crazyauntmad1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      I finally got a birth certificate for my father. It gives the maiden name of my grandmother and the town she came from: Nadolany Austria. It also gives a town for my grandfather: Skrampna Austria. Does anyone recognize Skrampna? We don't have any information on my grandfather.

      Thanks, Madeline
    • jcw
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
        You should check Kempna

        Jurek

        W dniu 2013-02-21 21:21:46 użytkownik crazyauntmad1 <purrrfek47@...> napisał:

        I finally got a birth certificate for my father. It gives the maiden name of my grandmother and the town she came from: Nadolany Austria. It also gives a town for my grandfather: Skrampna Austria. Does anyone recognize Skrampna? We don't have any information on my grandfather.
        Thanks, Madeline

        ~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~

      • jcw

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
            Dear Jurek, Thank you so much. The State of Pennsylvania had the spelling of my grandmother's last name incorrect and I was assuming the spelling of the town where my grandfather came from was not spelled correctly either. This is fabulous. We had no clue where my grandfather came from.

            Thank you so much for your response.

            Madeline