Re: New file uploaded to bukowsko_triangle

  • canadianrad
    Message 1 of 506 , Feb 19, 2013
      This file writes about the village life.
      Specifically it says that the Priest had 100 morgh of land and 19 morgh of wooded property. Aside from that, it states how and what people paid him for (e.g. for blessing of baskets at Easter a litre of konopel and 4 eggs). From 1936 forward didn't pay this way.

      The next paragraph indicates who was Voigt of the village or who was the village "leader".

      I'm wondering if these description are available for any other villages? Can you tell me where you got these images?

      M.
    • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 506 of 506 , Jun 10, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the bukowsko_triangle
        group.

        File : /NY Times April 1946.pdf
        Uploaded by : polskamom <daveg@...>
        Description : New York Times April 18, 1946 Bukowsko Burned

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        polskamom <daveg@...>