RE: [bukowsko_triangle] Animated Map of Poland

  • Frank A. Orasin
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
      Excellent..
      f.

      _____

      From: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Walt/Gloria Elston
      Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:12 PM
      To: BK group
      Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] Animated Map of Poland

      I saw this on another list. Thought it was worth passing on.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8T4oWxe1g

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
        On Feb 15, 2013, at 3:11 PM, Walt/Gloria Elston wrote:

        > I saw this on another list. Thought it was worth passing on.
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8T4oWxe1g

        Very useful, thanks! I've had such a terrible time explaining to my family all of the border changes.

      • Jadwiga Zytka
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
          Actually it's not a map but the animation you posted reminded me of a great
          animation about the history od Poland. Have you already seen it?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

          Jadwiga

          On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Walt/Gloria Elston <elstonwg@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I saw this on another list. Thought it was worth passing on.
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8T4oWxe1g
          > Gloria

        • Walt/Gloria Elston
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
            I had not seen it before. Thank you for sharing it. Very well done.

            Gloria

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
              Jadwiga,

              Thanks for posting this. I remember seeing it during the last World
              Expo in Shanghai.

              As an aside, I remember being very impressed by the Polish pavilion at
              the same Expo. It looked like wycinanki.

              Debbie