Animated Map of Poland

  • Walt/Gloria Elston
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
      I saw this on another list. Thought it was worth passing on.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8T4oWxe1g

    • Frank A. Orasin
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
        Excellent..
        f.

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
          On Feb 15, 2013, at 3:11 PM, Walt/Gloria Elston wrote:

          > I saw this on another list. Thought it was worth passing on.
          >

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8T4oWxe1g

          Very useful, thanks! I've had such a terrible time explaining to my family all of the border changes.

        • Jadwiga Zytka
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
            Actually it's not a map but the animation you posted reminded me of a great
            animation about the history od Poland. Have you already seen it?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

            Jadwiga

            On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Walt/Gloria Elston <elstonwg@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > I saw this on another list. Thought it was worth passing on.
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8T4oWxe1g
            > Gloria

          • Walt/Gloria Elston
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
              I had not seen it before. Thank you for sharing it. Very well done.

              Gloria

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
                Jadwiga,

                Thanks for posting this. I remember seeing it during the last World
                Expo in Shanghai.

                As an aside, I remember being very impressed by the Polish pavilion at
                the same Expo. It looked like wycinanki.

                Debbie