Bak ( B¹k) and Maciejoski

  • mareksilarski
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 3, 2004
      I greet all.
      I will send information of families (Bak and Maciejoski) more later.
      All of parish Dudyñce. There will be records (birth, banns and deths-
      specificate from summer 1780- ca 1850. I have placed examples
      (photos) of records in our photographic album.
      Heads for top! Marek

      --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, "Mary-Ann" <bensings@m...>
      wrote:
      > Hello Gloria:
      > Any further info you could provide re the Maciejowski (and numerous
      variations) family would be appreciated...especially if you possibly
      have info on Maria Bo~k and Antoni Maciejowski's merger. I think
      they married in Dudynce. Thanks.
      > Mary-Ann
      > Rockledge, Florida

      Adelbert
      > Maciejowski and George Kolodiej in my data base. My info is from
      the
      > Greek Catholic records from Pielnia parish which included the
      village
      > of Dudynce. My feeling has been that anyone researching in this
      > village has to look at both G.C and R.C. records. I observe that
      > there was intermarriage and/or things were happening there that
      > caused gaps of long periods of time. It could be that parishes
      > changed affiliated villages. The marriage records for Dudynce
      are
      > very sparse in the Pielnia records. Where did these peole go to
      get
      > married? Again I appreciate your sharing, Marek. Gloria

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

      Message 57 of 57 , Jan 14, 2005
        Lavrentiy,
        At the very bottom of the page (using Netscape) are six lines of
        different titles you can click on. This section is just above the "ad"
        for www.Bieszczady.com Once you click on TOWN PLAN it opens another
        window so I can't give you a direct link.

        On the right side of the page, if you click on "Buildings" you'll get
        pictures of various buildings in the area (not just the city) - there
        are two pages for the building pictures so make sure to click on the
        -2- at the bottom of the page.
        Debbie