Photos of Poland

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
      For those who didn't read my Poland Trip Diary in September 2012 it
      has been uploaded to my web site. AND to accompany the diary, photos
      of "old" villages have also been added. "Old" villages means I've been
      there before but added new photos.

      To read about my 2012 visit, click on MY TRIPS.
      http://www.polishfamily/com

      I am working on uploading photos of the new villages I visited in
      September and will let you know when they are also on my web site.

      Note that Wedding 2012 has also been added. You can compare the
      Wedding 2010 (city) to the Wedding 2012 (country). The grooms are
      cousins.

      NEW in white letters with a red background indicates a village I've
      hadn't visited before.
      NEW in red letters with a white background indicates new photos for
      villages I have visited previously. (This is noted on the web site)

      Also, check out my photos from my 2011 trip to Ukraine (bottom of list
      on the left side of the page).
      Polish villages visited in 2011 include:
      Gorlice
      Hanczowa
      Krynica
      Mokre