Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Zytka connection -- The Family Tree

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 10, 2012
      Janet,

      I was able to see it. Make sure you are signed into Yahoo.

      I think you have to sign-in every two weeks if you want to use the
      archives, see files and photos.

      Debbie

    • Sjmaher5697@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 10, 2012
        I can see it fine, and enlargen it to read it. Sandy

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 11, 2012
          Hi Jadwiga. My name is Madeline and I was able to open your family tree.

          Madeline

        • jeanclaude.zytka@sfr.fr
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 11, 2012
            I opened it also. No problem