Bukowsko Area Villages in the Middle Ages

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      I bought Vol. 2 & 3 of the _Slownik Historyczno-Geograficzny Ziemi
      Sanockiej W Sredniowieczu_/ Historical and Geographical Dictionary of
      Sanok Area During the Middle Ages.

      Vol. 2 contains villages whose names begin with the letter 'J' through
      'N'.

      Vol. 3 contains villages whose names begin with the letter 'O' through
      'Z'.

      You'll notice that I don't have Vol. 1 which contains villages whose
      names begin with the letter 'A' through 'I' and that includes
      Bukowsko! Most of the other area villages are in the Vol. 2 & 3
      however. These books were published in 1998 so they are hard to find
      in Poland.

      Information found in these books is similar to what is found in the
      _Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego_.

      If you would like a copy of "your" village contact me privately for
      more information. The text is in Polish by the way.

      Debbie
    • MaryAnn Rad
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
        I would like to know what is in your volumes about the villages Rzepezd and Wislok Wielki
        (Or Wislok Gorky?)
        Is there a cost associated with this? If so, please advise how this can be accomplished.

        Thank you.
        MaryAnn

        Sent from my iPad

        On 2012-11-01, at 5:01 PM, "Debbie Greenlee" <daveg@...<mailto:daveg@...>> wrote:

        I bought Vol. 2 & 3 of the _Slownik Historyczno-Geograficzny Ziemi
        Sanockiej W Sredniowieczu_/ Historical and Geographical Dictionary of
        Sanok Area During the Middle Ages.

        Vol. 2 contains villages whose names begin with the letter 'J' through
        'N'.

        Vol. 3 contains villages whose names begin with the letter 'O' through
        'Z'.

        You'll notice that I don't have Vol. 1 which contains villages whose
        names begin with the letter 'A' through 'I' and that includes
        Bukowsko! Most of the other area villages are in the Vol. 2 & 3
        however. These books were published in 1998 so they are hard to find
        in Poland.

        Information found in these books is similar to what is found in the
        _S�ownik Geograficzny Kr�lestwa Polskiego_.

        If you would like a copy of "your" village contact me privately for
        more information. The text is in Polish by the way.

      • Sandra Maher

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2015
            Sandy,

            Yes. There are about two pages of text in Polish.

            Debbie