Plesniarski

    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 9, 2012
      Just wondering if anyone has contact with descendants of the family
      I've listed below?

      On 1930 & 1940 U.S. census and on Anna Klepczyk Plesniarska's 1942
      naturalization papers family is living at 226 Walnut in Summit Hill,
      Pennsylvania. (I could not find them in Summit Hill on 1920 census)

      Tomasz PleĊ›niarski/Thomas Plesniarski/Plesnarsky
      DOB 1882 (1887 actual) Bukowsko
      DOD 1966 Summit Hill, Pennsylvania
      Immigrated: 1906 New York going to brother in Lansford, Pennsylvania
      Coal miner

      WIFE: Anna Klepczyk
      DOB 1890 Bukowsko

      CHILDREN all born in Pennsylvania:
      Thelma
      Stanley DOB 1916
      Genevieve (Jean) DOB 1918
      Caroline DOB 1921 (private nurse in New York, may have died in 2006 in
      New York)
      Anna (jr.) DOB 1923
      Catherine DOB 1925
      Salomea (Sally) DOB 1927
      Edward DOB 1929
      Daniel DOB 1932

      Interestingly, Michal Hnat and his wife Agata Klepczyk, sister of Anna
      Klepczyk Plesniarska lived in Lansford, Pennsylvania for a few years
      (1904-1911) before returning to Poland.