Re: [bukowsko_triangle] L'viv state archive Cadastral Map and Landowner Records Inventory (not BT)

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2012
      L'viv civil archive does hold "old" cadastral records and maps.
      Przemyśl Civil Archive also holds cadastral records and maps. I am not
      sure though if the two archives have the same maps/records though.

      Gesher Galicia is trying to put everything they can find online that
      pertains to the Jewish populations who lived in Galicia. They have
      people acquire cadastral maps, indexes and property lists for
      publication on their web site. And yes, they are focused on villages
      which had Jewish populations which would include Bukowsko and
      Nowotaniec, to name a couple in the BT area.