Kaska Sztarzeczka of Zboiska in Ellis Island database

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi all,
      While looking at an EI manifest for a friend, I happened across "Kaska Sztarzeczka" of Zboiska, arrived 1909 at age 17 going to (where else) Minersville PA to meet her brother Lesko Starzecki.

      "Sztarzeczka" is such an imaginative spelling that it might elude a searcher, so I though I'd post it here. Searching Steve Morse's gold form with "Sztarzeczka" in the last name field will get you to the correct record:
      http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/EIDB/ellisgold.html

      Happy researching