Thanks for your efforts!

  • Mary-Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
      Gloria:
      I've contacted the gentlemen researching Kolodiej...awaiting his reply...thanks for the "heads up" on the LDS film number...that's my next effort. Will also attempt US connections for those names (or their relatives) you provided as "arrivals".

      Debbie:
      Thanks for the additional possibility re the phonetic "Waukus" and your efforts on the online directory. Will add that name to my search.

      Mary-Ann
      Rockledge, FL

    • GdE
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
        Keep in touch Mary Ann. I have a Kolodiej family connection about 5
        generations back. For all we know, we may be "cousins". Glad I could help.

        I've contacted the gentlemen researching Kolodiej...awaiting his
        reply...thanks for the "heads up" on the LDS film number...that's my next
        effort. Will also attempt US connections for those names (or their
        relatives) you provided as "arrivals".

        Debbie:
        Thanks for the additional possibility re the phonetic "Waukus" and your
        efforts on the online directory. Will add that name to my search.

        Mary-Ann
        Rockledge, FL

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links