Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: introduction

  • Roman
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 9, 2012
      Larry,

      Perhaps I didn't say it right. With regard to the collection of
      characters 'L'c, Kowa', is that a faithful transcription from the note
      that you have? It is not even remotely identifiable as a village name
      and I find it difficult to imagine that you can equate it to Wola
      Senkowa without additional collateral information.

      Simply seeing the same surname in a list from a village might be an
      indicator, but I fear that evidence is not strong enough to reach a
      conclusion.

      Cheers,

      Roman

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 10, 2012
        Larry,

        Though the 1910 census was a mess in some states, you might check to
        see where or with whom Aniela was living.

        Debbie