Kamienne and Plonna

  • erica
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Photos of the Kamiemme and Plonna area taken during visit in September 2010.
      View via Photobucket at:

      http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m612/patilo33/Kamienne%20and%20Plonna/
    • erica
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        Photos of Kamienne and Plonna taken during visit in September 2010.
        Can be viewed via photobucket at:

        http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m612/patilo33/Kamienne%20and%20Plonna/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
          Erica,

          I like your photos. Apaprently the additions to the cerkiew in Pl~onna
          happened between June (my visit) and September (your visit) of 2010.

          Is there any way to view larger images of your photos?

          How did you get to Kamienne? Did you take the path that is near
          Pl~onna? Did you walk there?

          Thanks
          Debbie