Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Polish Christmas Traditions

  • Marie Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Debbie,
      My family has celebrated Christmas eve with Oplatek with the tradition of Wigillia for as long as I can remember. I can remember sitting at my grandmother's table and we all had a small amount of whiskey in a shot glass just enough to touch our lips while the adults toasted.at the end of the meal . We don't do whiskey anymore just a nice bottle of wine. My grown kids love these traditions.
      Marie