Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Polish Scholars In Search of Siberian Exiles in Australia

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
      MaryAnn,

      Thanks for this link.

      Recording survivors' (of all kinds) memories is the thing to do now
      and time is wasting as they say. The age of the survivors gets older
      and so many have already died that many important memories have
      already been lost.

      I think if people have relatives who survived or fought in WWII
      (regardless of location) they should record their memories now. This
      is a personal history which can not be replaced or duplicated.

      Debbue