Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Free Use for a week at Ancestry.com Immigration Records

  • Walt/Gloria Elston
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
      Debra, Yes, I have used the Steve Morse site and Ellis Island also. Their
      records start in 1892 and my grandfather's manifest was in 1889. With the
      Steve Morse site, you can enter just the name of a village and the date
      range, hit "search" and get a list of all of the people from that village
      that came through Ellis Island. Very interesting.

      Gloria