Bukowsko's 650th Anniversary - Feliks Kiryk

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      The following was originally posted by Marek Silarski on the Sanok
      Group list.

      The photos were posted by someone who lives in Germany, I think:
      http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:650th_Anniversary_of_Bukowsko?uselang=pl

      This is a video of Feliks Kiryk giving a speech:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWtJK1lp0gM
      Nation, region and homeland - history and tradition in Sanockie-Pits
      by prof Feliks Kiryk, Bukowsko 2011.07.03