Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: New member intro (longish...)

    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 4, 2011
      Dave and Philip,

      Could it be Franciszka Zaja~c? Or even Franciszka Czaja?

      >OK, thanks. You can always provide a link, we might just have to log
      in to see it:
      http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?pID=102354050463

      Can you read who they're going to visit in column 16? I see "cousin
      Francsika _zaja Pittsburg". Any clues there?
      Message 53 of 53 , Jun 7, 2011
        Dave,

        Ah, the challenges of the Bukowsko Triangle.

        Debbie

        davepacek@... wrote:
        Are these two really my great grandparents, or is this just a deceptive
        coincidence?