Another Index on line

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      In a continuing effort to bring our members more information another
      index has just been placed on Philip's Bukowsko Triangle web site.

      "A surname index to Volume I of the Bukowsko Spis Parafialny" contains
      a surname index of 26 villages in the Bukowsko gmina from the early
      1800s. Please note that this information is from "Spis Vol. I". You
      will find that although 26 villages are listed in this book, only 14
      villages were listed in the "Spis Vol. II". I have not tried to
      analyze why this is so but if anyone has any ideas please tell us.

      http://semanchuk.com/gen/
      Scroll down to the Debbie Greenlee Library and click on "A surname
      index to Volume I of the Bukowsko Spis Parafialny".

      Make sure to read the introduction to the index.