Polish Family Web Site

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      My web site, Polish Family, finally has my photos uploaded from my
      trip to Poland in July, 2010. I added 19 "new"** cities including
      photos from the three day wedding I attended, which are listed under
      the village list as WEDDING 2010. The wedding took place in Grudzia~dz
      so you will also find some new photographs under that city name.

      I added photos to 25 "old"** cities.

      If you didn't read MY TRIP diary from my July, 2010 trip, it too, can
      be found on my web site under MY TRIPS.

      On the front page I also added three new memorials (In Memoriam),
      unfortunately.

      And, lastly is MY TRIP diary to Poland in January, 2011 to attend a
      funeral. Photos from the funeral can be found under the village list
      as "FUNERAL 2011".

      http://www.polishfamily.com

      ** new and old refers to cities which are respectively, new to my site
      and cities which were on my site previously.

      Debbie
    • jsturn5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 3:50 AM
        Great pictures, you keep us connected with great visuals.
        Sharon