[Fwd: [rusyns] Polish Translation Guide by Shea & Hoffman]

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi all,
      Here is an offer from the rusyns mailing list regarding a book that may
      be of interest to you. The short & sweet version --
      $25 incl. S&H for the book described here:
      http://langline.com/index.htm#Polski

      Details are below. Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with any of the
      people or organizations listed below, nor can I vouch for their
      trustworthiness. My personal assessment is that if you send your $25,
      you'll get the book.

      Bye
      Philip

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        Yes, you'll get the book. I've already received mine though I purchased
        it directly from the authors/publisher.

        Hoffman and Shea also published a similar book but for Polish and they
        are working on the Latin counterpart.