14566St. Nicholas (GC) cemetery - Minersville, PA

  • thephillyfly
    Aug 12, 2014
      Hi all,In late May I visited the cemetery of St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church in Minersville, Pennsylvania.  During that visit I photographed the remaining 40% of "left side" gravestones that Philip did not already have transcribed on his website at http://semanchuk.com/gen/data/minersville/StNicksIntro.html

      My transcription data will eventually be added to Philip's site, but you can view/search it here in the meantime:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmPnIj3FTMlZpce7MTFQ9NJNP_sHMe-R41GPErUZPUs/edit?usp=sharing

      Some notes:- I was using a camera lens that was slightly damaged en route.  Though I'm all but certain that this didn't cause any errors in transcription, please let me know if you think I may have made a mistake somewhere.- As is explained in Philip's introduction, Alternate Name Spellings are provided solely as a "best-guess" courtesy, and as such they should be taken with a grain of salt.  - Blank cells in the spreadsheet indicate that information was not available.  Question marks indicate that something was engraved, but I either couldn't see it in my photo or couldn't read it.  X marks (like "19XX") indicate that space was left for something to be engraved later.- Please feel free to email me with any questions or requests that are specific to single names/stones at robwanenchak (at) gmail (dot) comBest,Rob
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic