14561Master Genealogist Genealogy Program

    Aug 4, 2014
      Bob Velke, creator of The Master Genealogist (TMG) genealogical
      software system has announced support of the system will be
      discontinued at the end of this year. Velke’s company, Wholly Genes,
      will continue to sell the full product and updates through September.

      Velke announced that“...the program's many powerful features are
      unmatched in other software, the market for those advanced features
      has proved to be insufficient to support the infrastructure that is
      necessary and to continue development. A variety of my own health
      issues have also contributed to this decision.”

      The complete announcement is at http://tinyurl.com/TMGNoMore.

      I suppose if you have this program and have not updated it recently
      (or if you're like me, not at all) you might want to do that.

      Debbie