14557Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Bonczak Lisowska Marriage

    Aug 1, 2014
      Jean-Claude,

      More great information! I have two more photos that were taken in
      Grechen Switzerland. "Grechen" is printed on the photos I received
      from Roland Merillat, great great grandson of Franciszek Żytka. I'm
      the great great granddaughter of Franciszek Żytka.

      Debbie

      jeanclaude.zytka@... [bukowsko_triangle] wrote:

      > Debbie, Philippe
      > And the man standing 2nd row , left, is wearing a hat : le “Béret
      > basque” which was for a long time a typical hat for men in France ( le
      > béret et la baguette sous le bras !) ... and certainly not in Bukowsko ...
      > Jean-Claude

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic