14546Polish People Who Died in Pennsylvania 1906-1944

    Jul 25, 2014
      Ancestry.com has indexed Pennsylvania deaths from 1906-1944. I decided
      to do some browsing. Keep in mind that not all of these people are
      from the Bukowsko area. There's no way to know just from looking at
      the death certificates. You'd have to know spouses' names, parents'
      names and birth dates.

      The transcriptions are pretty accurate. The problem is the spellings
      on the certificates.

      17 Zadylak who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      2 Chrzaszcz who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      Plesniarski who were born in Poland: I didn't have any given names to
      use so I didn't get any returns. That doesn't mean any Plesniarskis
      died in Pennsylvania between 1906-1944 though.

      53 Hnats who were born and died in Pennsylvania between 1906-1944.
      53 Hnats who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      0 Klepczyks (or same as Plesniarski above)

      1 Zytka (Andrew/Andrzej, 1940) was born in Poland and died in
      Pennsylvania between 1906-1944.

      1 Kseniak (John, 1942) was born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania
      between 1906-1944.

      23 Grzyb who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      2 Grzes who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      48 Kozma who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      5 Luszcz who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      0 Podwapinski (or same as Plesniarski above)

      20 Rakoczy who were born in Poland and died in Pennsylvania between
      1906-1944.

      Those are all the names I checked. I left the rest for you to check.

      Debbie