14522Re: [bukowsko_triangle] DNA Project

  • David Pacek
    Jul 19, 2014
      You should be in now. I actually received two separate requests, about a minute apart, but it looks like there's just one kit.

      Dave

      On Jul 19, 2014, at 12:16 PM, 'Walt/Gloria Elston' elstonwg@... [bukowsko_triangle] <bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I just sent a request to join, also.

      Gloria

      On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Barbara Cozine bfcozine@... [bukowsko_triangle]<bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ok  I will join this week.

      Barbara

      On Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:47 AM, "davepacek@... [bukowsko_triangle]" <bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      No word from anyone on this, which is a bit surprising. Just to recap, the BT-related 'Sanok County, Poland' DNA Project is up and running at FTDNA. If you have test results on record there for anyone known or suspected to have ancestry in the area, please take a few minutes this weekend and join the project. Ancestry and 23andme testers can transfer autosomal test results, which are very welcome, but unfortunately FTDNA will charge a fee for that.

      On a somewhat related note, I should be getting LDS Roman Catholic records from Ropczyce at my local FHC within the next week. I'll be scanning them for any possible links between the Pacek and Panek surnames, but if anyone has ties there, I'll also keep an eye open for other surnames of interest.

      Dave P

    • Show all 67 messages in this topic