13901Re: [bukowsko_triangle] DNA was phonebook for Sanok

    Feb 25, 2014

      Thanks for the information. I was just curious as to how far all three
      of you had gone on the DNA research. A few of us on the BT list have
      also done YDNA and MtDNA testing.

      I know Maciej Orzechowski. I met him in 2012.

      Just FYI. Once he has exhausted the Przemyśl Diocesan Archives he will
      probably go back to the individual parishes for more "recent" records
      unless he's already done that.

      Though we don't have Zarszyn, Długie or Sanok records, you might want
      to search through the records that we have translated/indexed here:

      I recall seeing the Węgrzyn surname somewhere in the Bukowsko and/or
      Nowotaniec records. Make sure to check the Bukowsko Spis Parafialny
      indexes as well.

      good luck

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic