      From: lucekcichocki <lucekcichocki@...>
      To: bukowsko_triangle <bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm
      Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] a short footage of Bukowsko, recorded yesterday

      Hi everyone. While doing research in Bukowsko area, I thought it would be nice to record what Bukowsko looks like at the very moment. Taken onboard my very own car, the quality is not full HD but still... And here goes the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/d20ysvs6eodg3in/Bukowsko.mp4

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic