12885Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: [polish_genius] Przybysz ów

  • Roman
    Feb 2, 2013
      OK - so it is a bee town, not a cemetery. I thought so at first thinking
      there couldn't be that many large tombstone monuments. Guess the
      cemeteries are both invisible. The WIG maps claim that the first
      cemetery is essentially where the bees live.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic